Tuesday, October 11, 2011

We'll Bring the World His Truth

We got a Baptism!!!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMUA!!!!!

Did you get my birthday letter? I hope so. Sorry it wasn't more, but I remembered =). We got a Baptism!!!  Wow that was awesome. I'm glad Sis. :) sent you some pics. She's awesome and I'm glad she's in my area. (For all of you who don't know, This wonderful Sister in their ward, called me after the baptism, to ask if I had a cell phone, It was moments later that these pictures appeared on my phone.  Brett was at a scout camp-out and I was able to send to him.) The baptism was great. It wasn't confirmed until last tuesday so we only had a few days to prepare, but it was well worth it. It brought back memories of when i was baptized. There was a special spirit in the room. It's going to be fun to see how Bro. ** grows in the church, b/c he's a great guy and I'm not too worried about him. It was great to see his joy though. Last tuesday we also had an amazing lesson w/ the investigator who has been active in the church for 7 years.   Tansfers is on the 18, this next tuesday so that's really weird. I don't know what to expect. it will definately be different not being w/ my trainer. He's awesome.  So about baptism day on Friday I started to get a little sick w/ a cold. Then on Saturday we got the first snow, and Jill (cousin) brought my winter stuff saturday morning so it worked out great. thank you for that. We were out on our bikes though and it was cold and rain and snow came down throughout the day. not fun. That of course didn't help me getting sick. Well last night I was at my worst, so I called on Bro. ** to help Elder Lindstrom give me a blessing. It was great and Sis. ** sent all kinds of meds w/ him since we had ran out. Sis. ** is like our mom out here. In fact she reminds me of you. You'd get along really well. So today I don't have a fever anymore just a sore throat and stuffy nose. It's getting better though. Well say hi to your primary class for me. That lesson sounds like it was awesome. I hope you had a great Birthday. I love and miss ya
Elder Hatfield