Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Last day to serve in Denver Colorado South


Howdy Fam!!
I did get your package and thank you. It came saturday so perfect timing. It was a bitter-sweet weekend, but we had one of the best weeks of my mission. The work is moving forward to great lengths in the singles ward. I found out that one of the guys the missionaries have been teaching a long time, wanted me to baptize him, then he found out I was leaving. I didn't really tell anyone until this last week. I told him we'll see if I can make it back, he's supposed to be baptized july 27. There is a girl we started teaching as well, that we turned over to the sister missionaries, that will be baptized july 20. I'm excited for that too b/c she's making the decision for herself. It was just sad to leave it all. I drove w/ a family to Denver yesterday and it was a long drive.  I get to spend this last day w/ Elder FIsher (This is Jordan Fisher his high School buddy) and its a good time. We had fun talking last night, it's been a little over eight months. I look forward to seeing you all soon. Love ya!!

Elder Hatfield