Monday, October 24, 2011

Hello Family!       Well this letter is going to be short, but i don't have a lot of time, so sorry : (                                         it's good to hear from all of you.  This last week has been great!  My companion is Elder Curth and he's from Ohio.  He's a great guy who is excited about the work.  A lot of times I think he's training me.  We have a lot of work to do out here.  I feel like we're starting over, but it's good.  We talk to everyone we walk into and hopefully we'll be getting a lot of new investigators this coming week.  Tell Momma Day that I got her package and it was awesome, especially the ties!   It sounds like you had a great weekend and I hope this week will be awesome as well.  Sorry it's short, but I LOVE YOU ALL very much and will talk to ya later. 
Elder Hatfield