Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Weekend 2013






On our hike yesterday we saw a cool little lizard. My new companion is the one wearing the donating blood shirt on the left. That was my first time wearing a hat too, and it hurt my head.lol. it was weird but it saved my nose from being burned!

Howdy Fam!!
I did not get my driver's license extension card yet so hopefully it comes today and yesterday I saw sandee and sent a couple things home w/ her. Half of it was books that I've gathered. For memorial day yesterday we went hiking w/ a member and it was so nice to be up in the mountains where there was some greenery. The smell was so nice. It brought back good memories.
That's really cool you got to go and see the Piano Guys. you did buy me one of their cd's and i've loved it. They would have been phenomenal to listen to. The guy who does the cello is definitely one of the best.
My new companion is from the White Mountains in Arizona, Eager to be exact. He is awesome. He was our district leader this last transfer and I was excited to hear I was serving w/ him. He turns 23 next week so he has some experience. He fought fires the past four summers so he's been all over the western states doing that. I really look forward to serving w/ him.
We are still struggling to find new investigators but sunday we had a girl bring a friend to church w/ her and he is very interested in the gospel. I really feel like he will be one of our next baptisms in june if we get to meet w/ him this week. 
I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week! 

Elder Hatfield