Wednesday, June 5, 2013

June 3, 2013


Howdy all!
That's so cool that Jason is home now Be sure to tell him I say hi and look forward to seeing him again.

We are really trying to find new people to teach. We had a great week this last week trying to share the Gospel, but no new investigators came out of it. I know it will come though. The Lord is very much in this work and I know he will continue to bless us. I have a great testimony of that. I see it every day.
I've been feeling different this last transfer, as you can imagine.
I find myself  bearing testimony all the time. At the beginning of my mission that's all I had to hold on to, and it is one of the most precious gifts I've received so that's why I feel like at the beginning of my mission again. The spirit is strongest when we do bear testimony, and even if we didn't make sense trying to explain something to someone, they can feel the spirit. At that point we hope to have experiences like w/ Brigham Young who was converted b/c of the testimony of a humble man.
I hope you will have a wonderful week.

Elder Hatfield